SheaMoisture’s Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Smoothie is impressive because of many reasons: one, it can effectively hydrate and define big, natural curls whether it be virgin, chemically processed, or heat styled; two, it has Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter, ingredients that will repair the damage your hair has sustained to prevent further breakage and hair fall; and three, it has Peppermint, an ingredient that gives the scalp a refreshing, stimulating experience!
At THE CACY, we connect you with high quality, non-toxic and cruelty-free products, of which every ingredient is carefully analyzed and evaluated. We commit to maintain that connection by curating and consuming consciously and transparently for you.
- Apply a generous amount of Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Smoothie Section to sectioned damp hair, going from roots to tops.
- Shape curls or smooth hair. When heat styling, use less product.
Tip: Patch test before first use. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- SHEA BUTTER – Shea Butter is the ultimate moisturizing agent for textured hair. It softens hair, locks moisture inside hair strands, and acts as a sealant that protects it from heat and ultraviolet rays!
- JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL – Jamaican Black Castor Oil is loaded with proteins, minerals, and Vitamin E that repairs hair breakage that lead to shedding.
- PEPPERMINT – Peppermint provides a tingling sensation to the scalp.
Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*‰ª´, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Biotin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient. ‰ª´Fair Trade Ingredient