This is SheaMoisture’s Red Palm Oil & Cacao Butter Hi-Slip Detangling Shampoo, a detangling shampoo infused with Red Palm Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Flaxseed Oil that is effective in cleansing, detangling, and hydrating your curls and kinks so that you can show them off in their elongated lusciousness. Cocoa Butter and Red Palm Oil, with their moisturizing properties, antioxidants, and vitamins, cleanse and detangle hair while nourishing it from roots to tips. Flaxseed Oil, on the other hand, improves the hair elasticity!
At THE CACY, we connect you with high quality, non-toxic and cruelty-free products, of which every ingredient is carefully analyzed and evaluated. We commit to maintain that connection by curating and consuming consciously and transparently for you.
- Apply Red Palm Oil & Cacao Butter Hi-Slip Detangling Shampoo to wet hair.
- Gently massage it in, working a rich lather in the process.
- Rinse thoroughly. If needed, repeat process.
Tip: Patch test before first use. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- COCOA BUTTER – Cocoa Butter’s moisturizing properties aid in hydrating dry hair.
- RED PALM OIL – Bursting with antioxidants and vitamins, Red Palm Oil is known to give unmatched nourishment to hair strands, from follicles to ends!
- FLAXSEED OIL – Flaxseed Oil improves the hair’s elasticity, making it stronger and easier to detangle.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Frangrance (Essential Oil Blend), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Propanediol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*‰Û , Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid