Table of Contents
C Squared B.V.: a private company (‘besloten vennootschap’) established under Dutch law, based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under file number 78116341, trading under the trade name “The Cacy”.
Site: the website www.thecacy.com and all of its sub-domains.
User: any individual visitor to the Site or recipient of specific content such as ads, e-mail or newsletters in relation to The Cacy.
The Site is subject to Dutch law. The information on this Site is offered on an ‘as is’ basis. This means that The Cacy does not provide any guarantees or accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site. Under no circumstances will The Cacy or its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, or any claims for compensation arising from access to or use of the Site.
Under no circumstances will The Cacy be liable for any damage resulting from any loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use, function or performance of the Site, or any services in connection therewith, or any contents contained therein, unless such damage was proximately caused by the gross negligence or an intentional act of The Cacy and/or its employees.
The Site may feature links to other websites. If these links refer to web pages outside of the The Cacy domain, such web pages are not administered by The Cacy and The Cacy will not be responsible for the contents of such web pages.
By communicating with The Cacy through the Site, or uploading any information and/or materials to the Site, the User authorizes The Cacy to use this information for the purpose for which the User has made this information available to The Cacy. For example, if a User subscribes for the newsletter, the User accepts that it may receive correspondence from The Cacy.
All intellectual and other property rights, such as text, graphics, images, icons and trademarks and trade names, featured in the information and materials on the Site are owned by The Cacy and/or its licensors. Access to this information does not entitle the User to any rights. These materials may not be copied, distributed or used for any other purpose without the express written consent of The Cacy, except as otherwise allowed by law. You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion.
You are fully responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the information you upload, share with or send to the Site.
The Cacy reserves the right to modify this disclaimer from time to time. Your continued access and use of the Site after making such modifications and posting the updated disclaimer on this web page will constitute your unconditional acceptance of such modifications.
At THE CACY, we aim to provide clean, non-toxic, natural and non-irritating products. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and science opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- THE CACY is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).